Siler

Siler
Click the pipe to get to my site.

Monday, June 1, 2015

All-New Update for TomSiler.com!

First update of www.tomsiler.com since the late 50's! Some new features in the newly updated website include additional links to my "2 guitars and a harmonica" blues band, Hot Lava. Also, there is a link to what will eventually be the schedule for our Whittier neighborhood local film society, Film 4M, which I began January 1st 2014 with a showing of, "The Poseiden Adventure" the Black Forest Inn.
I will be transferring all the media and films from the previous version of the website to Vimeo, Instagram and Tumblr, to keep those old babies in circulation. In fact, I have all kinds of content once stored on the site, but since the dawn of social media, I found myself neglecting to add and keep up to date since html script is so difficult, and MySpace and Facebook were relatively easy to navigate, not to mention the captive audience a successful social site like Twitter delivers.

"Long story short", I downloaded this Blogger app so I can keep posting journal style entries from whichever bar or cafe I find myself in! Stay tuned, and enjoy the new site. Maybe purchase an online caricature for Father's Day!

No comments:

Leaders